Anyways here is a list of 2015's acquisitions.
1. Alba "Blue Manta Ray" Automatic Divers Watch
- Super rare blu dialed version with Manta Ray Dial.
2. Casio DW-56RT Referee Timer
- Special timer and stopwatch modes with injury time for various sports.
- Big clear display. A very unique DW-5600 series by casio
3. Casio DW-5000SL Spike Collaboration Edition
- Reissue of the DW-5000 the first G-Shock
- Screwback case
4. DW-8030 Casio Slot Machine
- Rare modue with dollar bill backlight
5. Casio TSR-100 Thermo Scanner
- Rare find, useful Infrared thermo scanner to scan forehead temperature and other items
- The same watch worn by Robin Williams in the movie Flubber 😁
6. Casio Marlin Thermometer Watch.
- Ultra rare model by casio with gauge like display.
- Analogue display of the temperature with "dancing hands
- 20 bar water resist
7. Casio Overland Alti-Baro
- Unique design by industrial designer Seymour Powell middle placed sensor
- Alti, Barometer and Depth meter...
- Alarms for altitude and depth
8. Casio G-Shock DWM-100RX Xaymaca
- Steel PVD Bezel
- Xaymaca backlight and velcro strap
9. Casio CPW-210 "Millenium Falcon"
- Compass only feature
10. Casio SPF-10 Sea Pathfinder Radiant Thermo Scanner
- Same as the TSR-100 thermo scanner
- Blue illuminator, moon age and tide graph
- Best for Sea anglers
Pelican Case with custom Casio Logo.... a more suitable wqtch case for my G-Shocks :)
Thats all for now... I'll try to write a review of all the watches above (if I have the time)
Actually there were a lot more that I bought in 2015 but I sold some of them off...more about thise in another post.
Post a Comment