Thursday, November 19, 2009

Art in a fart...

Now I'm sure you guys normally see this kind of art when you visit the good old neighbourhood public toilet.



What the heck is that!??!!! It doesn't even look like anything erotic let alone offensive hahaha

But what puzzles me the most is that :

1) What do these artists look like? are they scruffy looking like a mad man or well dressed liked a C.E.O of a company

2) Is this some kind of hobby or fetish??

3) Its amazing how conveniently these so called "artists" always carry a pen or marker in thier pockets. (as if the were prepared with carrying the marker with the soul purpose of drawing in toilets)

4) Do these people wake up in the morning and say to themselves.."hmmm...I think i'll draw at the next SHELL station on my way to work today)

Although some of the chit chat and drawing are sometimes amusing, I pity the guy who has to wash it all off. (he must be swearing some knarly words hahaha)

No comments: