Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Charmed...

Evertime when you are 1Utama and crossing the Skybridge from the "Old Wing" to the New Wing, ever noticed a cozy little restaurant with cozy wooden chairs, bean pillows and even a swing? Its Nearby FOS and its called Charms Cafe. I have always wanted to try out the place and this time I did and ordered what I have been sniffing everytime I passed by the place :


The LAMB CHARMER!!!




A heavy portion of Lamb Cutlets on a mini barbeque plate (so you can grill it just the way you like it, Medium or well done) and served with a generous portion of Butter rice, Lettuce and Sambal Belacan. It was yummy but I feel that the sambal was out of place. Would have prefered brown sauce or mushroom sauce to complement the lamb taste. Without any kind of sauce the dish felt a bit dry. Anyways the lamb was good.


This Dish will set you back RM 19.90 but my tummy was filled and left the place full and satisfied.


Based on the lamb charmer, I give a 7/10 (I would give an 8 if there was some kind sauce added)

No comments: