Monday, April 27, 2009

Waves of red and yellow...


Wow.. it has been two years since the last time I went to watch a football match at the stadium. for those that have never been to a match, I can tell you that there is no other feeling like it. The cheers and jeers, funny comments, the watered down drinks, the roar of the crowd when your team scores a GOOOALLLLLLL!!!!!!!! aahhhhhhh.

The match I went to was an F.A. Cup final between Selangor(my team in red & yellow) and Kelantan (just red...). the turn up was a full capacity crowd of 85000!!!!! kelantan fans easily reaching 45000.

The matchwas actually quite boring with both side equally canceling each other out. the ended 0-0 at full time. 1-1 in overtime and then Selangor won on penalties 4-1. Me and my coz decided to head back early to avoid clashes among the many angry Kelantan fans...

No comments: